The Kent MS11 hand-finished hairbrush is a hand-held oval hairbrush. Compact enough to fit easily into a travel bag, this hairbrush is ergonomically shaped to fit comfortably into the palm of the hand during use. Natural bristles are embedded into a beech wood base, with sandalwood used on the back of the brush to give an attractive appearance. The wooden parts of the MS11 hairbrush are covered with a gloss lacquer, which enhances the natural colors of the two types of wood used in this product. The pure white bristles are trimmed by hand so that they vary in length, which means that the longest bristles can reach through the scalp to clean the hair follicles and stimulate blood flow to the scalp. The Kent MS11 is designed for brushing medium and fine hair. Men with blond hair appreciate the white bristles of the MS11, which are less noticeable than black bristles on the rare occasions that the brush sheds bristles into the hair during brushing.
Kent Brushes is one of the UK's oldest manufacturers of grooming products. Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes has a long-standing reputation for making quality brushes. Over 250 brushes feature in the Kent Brushes range.
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).