Mason Pearson Sensitive SB2M Military Hair Brush, Boar Bristle
In stock, ready to ship
Handcrafted by skilled artisans using a methodology perfected in the 1920s, the Mason Pearson Sensitive SB2M Military Hair Brush, Boar Bristle is an essential accessory. Best suited for fine or thinning hair, it features seven circles of bristles to massage the scalp, stimulate blood and lymph flow, and distribute natural oils to the hair, resulting in glowing, lustrous locks. The brush comes with a special cleaning tool to keep bristles free of loose hair and care products.
A British institution with roots reaching back into the early part of the 19th century, the company bears the name of its founder, the original Mason Pearson. For over 100 years, Mason Pearson has crafted the world's best pneumatic brushes. Based in London, the company sources the best materials and time honoured methods to ensure that every grooming tool with the Mason Pearson name is of exquisite quality and made to last.
Length: 4.88" (124 mm)
Width: 8.87" (73 mm)
Made in London, England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).