We do not guarantee that the Site, or any of its content, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change any or all parts of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We further reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that your conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
3. ORDERS; TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order with us, you are (i) offering to purchase a product, (ii) representing that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence or in the jurisdiction from which you access this Site, whichever is greater, (iii) representing that all information you provide to us in connection with such order is true and accurate, and (iv) representing that you are an authorized user of the payment method provided. If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside or access this Site, your parent or guardian should use this Site on your behalf and you should not use the Site on your own or provide any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
When you submit your order by pressing the “Place Order” button, describing among other things the product(s) to be ordered, the purchase price and any applicable charges, the order will constitute an offer from you to Fendrihan to purchase the product(s) described in the order confirmation, for the price and applicable charges set out in the order confirmation section.
Orders are not binding on Fendrihan until accepted by Fendrihan, and always subject to Fendrihan’s right to modify or cancel your order (as set out below). Fendrihan's acceptance of your order will be evidenced by return e-mail from Fendrihan to your e-mail address indicating that your order has been accepted.
Please note that when you send us your order, we may verify certain items before the order is fulfilled, including, without limitation, your personal information, your payment information, your creditworthiness, or take other steps to detect or protect against fraud or theft.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to: (a) refuse any order you place with us; (b) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including but not limited to the price) with regard to the products or services offered; (c) change or update information in connection with any products or services offered; (d) limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order (such restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address), and (e) modify or cancel your order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, each at any time without notice to you (including after you have submitted your order) and without liability to you. If we modify your order, we will attempt to give you prior notice of this and provide you with the opportunity to cancel the order in its entirety. If we cancel your order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting you via the contact information you provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit, reject, modify, or cancel orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by unauthorized parties, including resellers.
If your payment method has already been charged for an order that is later modified or cancelled, we shall issue you a refund in the amount of the incorrect price back to your original method of payment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Fendrihan accepts the following methods of payment on the Site: PayPal, Interac Online, Visa, MasterCard, cheques and money orders. Any payments made by any credit card are subject to the approval of the financial institution that has issued the credit card. Please note that products will not be shipped, in the case of payment by cheque or money order, until Fendrihan has received the relevant funds. All charges will be billed to the payment method that you select during the checkout process. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THESE AMOUNTS.
4. PRODUCT & PRICING INFORMATION
Products which are displayed on this Site and that may be purchased (“Products”) are available for sale and distribution to customers in Canada only. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all Products offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside Canada. Fendrihan reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any Product to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any Product made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside Canada, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
Fendrihan attempts to be accurate in describing all Products available for sale; however, Fendrihan does not warrant that Product descriptions or other content of this Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free as they are updated regularly and change from time to time. Fendrihan is not responsible for typographical errors regarding the price or any other matter indicated nor can we guarantee that the user's monitor will accurately portray the actual colours of the Products. Your Product(s) and the packaging of your Product(s) may vary from that shown on images on the Site.
WARNING: Without limiting the generality of the previous paragraph, the Product descriptions provided by Fendrihan on the Site may not contain a complete list of ingredients. If you have allergies or sensitivities to specific ingredients, please let us know or contact the Product manufacturer directly BEFORE purchasing the Product.
The availability of certain Products may be limited and/or not be available for immediate delivery. Fendrihan may cease to make Product(s) available at any time without prior notice in its sole discretion. In the event that Fendrihan is unable to deliver a Product ordered, we will notify you via e-mail and your order will be either automatically cancelled if the Product is unavailable or contact you to allow you to maintain your order subject to a revised delivery time if and when the Product becomes available. All prices are subject to change.
THE SITE ALLOWS YOU THE OPTION TO HAVE PRODUCT PRICES DISPLAYED IN CANADIAN DOLLARS (CDN$) OR IN UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD$). PLEASE NOTE THAT GIVEN FLUCTUATIONS IN CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES, THE EXACT PRICE FOR A PRODUCT WILL BE AS SET OUT IN THE ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted do not include shipping and handling charges, applicable federal, provincial or other sales or any other taxes, dues, customs charges, import duties, or other fees of any kind (including without limitation any banking fees charged on international credit card payments). Separate charges for shipping and handling and taxes will be shown on the order confirmation for each order, as applicable. You are responsible for all sales tax, use tax, goods and services tax, harmonized sales tax, and any other taxes, charges, duties or other fees associated with the order which may be charged in your jurisdiction (“Taxes and Duties”).
5. GIFT CERTIFICATES; PROMOTIONS
Gift Certificates (also known as Gift Vouchers and Gift Voucher Codes)
Fendrihan electronic gift certificates may only be redeemed towards the purchase of Product(s) on the Site. Please treat your gift certificates like cash — Fendrihan is not responsible if a gift certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. Gift certificates may not be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Gift certificates are not returnable, cancellable or exchangeable after purchase for cash, except in provinces where required by law. Using a gift certificate simply requires that the recipient input the code referenced on the gift certificate at the checkout page. You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your gift certificate code, and Fendrihan shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of such code. Gift certificates do not expire and we do not charge any service fees for non-use. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase other gift certificates and may not be combined with any discount coupon.
Discount Coupons (also known as Coupon Codes, Discount Codes, Promotional Coupons, Promotional Discounts, Price Reduction Coupon Codes)
In certain instances we may make available certain discounts or promotions available through discount coupons on the Site or through other forms of advertisement. These discount coupons may provide a price discount (e.g. 10% Product price reduction or $3 off) when you purchase Product(s) on the Site. Unless otherwise set out in the posted rules, conditions or other restrictions, discount coupons are subject to the following limitations (which may or may not be included in the promotion materials due to technical or space constraints):
- Discount coupons advertised on this Site or in other advertisements are void in jurisdictions where prohibited;
- Discount coupons are subject to any posted rules, conditions, or other restrictions applicable to such discount coupons, which may include, without limitation, expiry dates or other time limits, or applicability to only certain Products;
- Discount coupons expire after seven (7) days;
- Discount coupons may not be used to purchase gift certificates;
- Discount coupons only apply to the price of the Product(s) and DO NOT apply to Taxes and Duties, shipping and handling charges, or any other such charges;
- Discount coupons may not be applied retroactively to the purchase of Product(s) nor will rain-checks be issued for discount coupons;
- Discount coupons may not be combined with other discount coupons, nor may they be used for Products already on sale, on special or discounted;
- Discount coupons will only apply to eligible Products while quantities last; and
- Our free shipping offer shall not apply unless your Product(s) purchase price sub-total, after applying the discount coupon code (and before Taxes and Duties), is above the free shipping offer threshold (see Shipping; Risk of Loss section below).
Fendrihan reserves the right to cancel or modify any discount coupons at any time without prior notice.
6. ACCOUNT SECURITY; CONSENT REGARDING ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
From time to time we may include links from our Site to sites that are owned by entities that are not affiliated with Fendrihan. Fendrihan does not operate or control the content of these third party sites. We also do not control the goods or services offered through these sites. When and if you access one of these sites through a link on the Site, you do so at your own risk. When you click on the link from our Site to the other site, you actually leave our Site. Fendrihan expressly disclaims any liability for any issues you may experience while you are visiting any other site(s).
8. SHIPPING; RISK OF LOSS
Fendrihan offers free shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 (before Taxes and Duties and shipping ad handling charges); some conditions apply. This free shipping offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Trade orders (i.e. orders by permitted resellers);
- Orders outside Canada (subject to the exceptions set out below);
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut);
Shipping costs are calculated using automated software. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size and weight of package.
Please note that shipping dates, delivery dates, and time frames for processing returns and refunds are estimates only and not guaranteed. Fendrihan shall not be responsible for any damages or costs resulting from any delays in delivery of the Product(s) ordered.
We are not responsible for any errors you make in order's contents, delivery address entry or if you are not available to receive the order. Please review your order and contact us immediately if you find mistakes. In case your order gets returned to us due to your data entry error or your absence at the time of delivery, we can:
- Issue a Refund: We will issue a refund if you choose to cancel your order after such an instance of non-delivery. We will deduct the original shipping fee from your refund, as well as any additional charges/penalties Canada Post (or other shipping carrier) applies for returning the package to us; or
- Re-ship: In such cases, an additional fee will apply to reship your goods.
The risk of loss of any Product(s) ordered through this Site shall transfer to you upon delivery of the Product(s) to the shipping carrier. For example, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we have no control over and are not responsible for weather-related damages occurred during Product transit after shipping, such as, but not limited to, Product breakages due to freezing.
9. RETURNS; REFUNDS; WARRANTIES FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
We offer a refund for the price of the purchased Product(s). Shipping and handling charges and Taxes and Duties on the shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
You are responsible for returning the Product(s). We encourage you to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and a tracking number. We are not responsible for damaged or lost returned Product(s). In the case of lost or damaged returned Product(s), a refund will not be issued.
To return a Product that you purchased from the Site, contact us for a return merchandise request. If you send us a message via our Contact Us page, it should include:
- Your full name
- A valid email address
- Your shipping address and telephone number
- Your order number
- A description of the Product(s) returned
We will issue a FULL REFUND to your credit card (or other payment method) for the price of any Product that you return and Taxes and Duties paid on the Product’s value (minus the shipping and handling charges and Taxes and Duties on the shipping and handling charges), IF we receive your Product return request WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS of the delivery date.
If we receive your Product return request after thirty (30) days from the delivery date, but WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR of the order date, we will issue a STORE CREDIT for the price of any Product that you return and Taxes and Duties paid on the Product’s value (minus the shipping and handling charges and Taxes and Duties on the shipping and handling charges).
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PRODUCT RETURN REQUESTS AFTER ONE (1) YEAR.
It can take up to ten (10) business days to process the return and refund. Please note that your financial institution could take up to seven (7) business days to reflect this transaction.
WE DO NOT OFFER EXCHANGES FOR RETURNED PRODUCTS.
All Product(s) purchased from Fendrihan are delivered via third party delivery companies, pursuant to a shipping contract. You shall become the owner of the Product(s) and assume the risks of loss from the time of delivery by Fendrihan of the Product(s) to the third party delivery company.
Limited Two Year Warranty (non-Fendrihan branded products)
Please check your Product(s) promptly upon delivery. If you have purchased Product(s) and it appears that any of these Products upon delivery are damaged or otherwise show material or manufacturing defects, please contact us within two (2) years from your date of purchase via telephone or email to inform us of the details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this warranty does not apply to fair wear and tear, wilful damage, abnormal storage, repairs, or improper or unreasonable use. If the Product(s) are defective, we will offer you, at our sole discretion, either a refund (including the purchase price, original shipping costs and any other costs you may incur in returning the defective product(s) to us), repair the defective product(s), or provide you with replacement product(s) at no cost to you.
Lifetime Warranty (Fendrihan-branded products)
If you have purchased Fendrihan-branded Product(s) and it appears that any of these Products upon delivery are damaged or otherwise show material or manufacturing defects, please contact us via telephone or email to inform us of the details at email@example.com. Please note that this warranty does not apply to fair wear and tear, wilful damage, abnormal storage, repairs, or improper or unreasonable use. If the Product(s) are defective, we will offer you, at our sole discretion, either a refund (including the purchase price, original shipping costs and any other costs you may incur in returning the defective product(s) to us), repair the defective product(s) or provide you with replacement product(s) at no cost to you. PLEASE NOTE that this warranty is extended to the original owner only (as evidenced by transaction documents).
10. PROHIBITED USES
- reproduce, copy, distribute, display, frame, use, transfer, perform, sell, license, lease, transmit, create derivative works of or from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile any information, products, services or Content (as defined herein) provided through or obtained from the Site, including, without limitation, engaging in the practice of “screen scraping” or any other similar activity, or otherwise exploiting this Site or any portion of it, unless expressly permitted by us in writing;
- make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by us in advance in writing;
- posting any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own;
- upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trade-marks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libellous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under Canadian or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties;
- hack into the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site, or attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack;
- modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated or affiliated with the Site;
- violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in Canada or in your province of residency or the province from which you access the Site;
- engage in conduct that would constitute a civil or criminal offense, giving rise to civil or criminal liability or otherwise violate any municipal, provincial, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol.
11. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADE-MARKS
Unless otherwise noted, the Site, its features, functionality, and all materials, including, but not limited to, images, text, graphics, logos, descriptions, data, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, audio clips, sounds, files, trade-marks, trade dress, software, specifications, advertisements, titles, names, User Generated Content (as defined below), and any other materials that appear as part of or on the Site (collectively, the "Content"), are protected by copyright, trade dress, and/or trade-mark laws of Canada and other jurisdictions, and all worldwide rights, title and interest in and to the Site and Content are owned controlled, and/or licensed by Fendrihan.
Please note that certain trade-marks, product names, company names, logos, service marks or material displayed on the Site may be owned by third parties, and you understand that you are not authorized to display or use such without the prior written permission of the relevant third party.
FENDRIHAN and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trade-marks of Fendrihan Ltd. or its licensors. Such marks cannot be used without the prior written permission of Fendrihan. You may also not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Fendrihan’s trade-marks or related names or slogans.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Fendrihan authorizes you to make one electronic or paper copy of the information posted on any page of this site provided that the copy is used solely for personal and non-commercial purposes and provided that in each and every case such copy remains protected by all copyright, trade-mark, service mark and other proprietary notices and legends contained on the Site. The foregoing license contained in this paragraph does not include: (i) any resale of this Site, Content or any other materials contained herein, (ii) any collection of product listings, descriptions or prices, (iii) any other derivative use of this Site, Content or other materials contained herein, (iv) any downloading of copying of information for the benefit of any merchant, or (v) any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
The Content may contain omissions, errors, or may be out of date. The Content is provided for informational purposes only and Fendrihan is under no obligation to keep the Content updated. Fendrihan may, in its sole discretion, change, delete, update, modify or otherwise alter the Content at any time without providing notice to you.
12. USER GENERATED CONTENT
“User Generated Content” means Comments (as defined below), messages (including e-mail), data, information, text, music, sounds, photos, graphics, images, designs, icons, video or audio clips, files, or other material or content; (ii) “Comments” means comments, feedback, suggestions, reviews, ideas, proposals and questions; and (iii) “Interactive Areas” means reviews, forums, blogs, chat areas, bulletin boards or other interactive areas in which you or other Site users may post Comments, content, messages, materials or other items on the Site or any other Fendrihan sites including any Fendrihan pages on social networking sites and web pages such as Facebook or Twitter.
By posting, distributing, sending or displaying User Generated Content to the Site, you:
- (1) hereby grant to Fendrihan a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, fully paid-up, worldwide, and sublicenseable right to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, transmit, publish, download, post, lease, create derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise disclose or incorporate into other works, the User Generated Content for any purpose to the extent permissible by applicable law;
- (3) represent and warrant that:
(a) you own and control all of the ownership rights to the User Generated Content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such User Generated Content on or through this Site;
(b) such User Generated Content is true, accurate, complete, and not misleading and does not infringe or otherwise violate or breach any applicable laws or regulations; and
- (4) further grant Fendrihan the right to pursue before any appropriate forum any person or entity that violates Fendrihan's or your rights under any applicable law in the User Generated Content.
User Generated Content submitted by you is deemed non-confidential and Fendrihan is under no obligation to treat such User Generated Content as proprietary information. Without limiting the foregoing, Fendrihan reserves the right to use the User Generated Content as it deems appropriate, including, without limitation, deleting, rejecting, or refusing to post it. Fendrihan is under no obligation to offer you any payment for User Generated Content or to attribute authorship of User Generated Content to you. If, nonetheless, under any applicable law, it is determined that you retain moral rights in the User Generated Content which you have posted to the Website, you hereby agree that:
- you won't require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the User Generated Content;
- you won't oppose the publication, use, modification or deletion of the User Generated Content by Fendrihan; and
- you waive and will not claim or assert any entitlement to any moral rights in any of the User Generated Content, to the extent permissible under applicable law.
This Site may contain Interactive Areas. If Fendrihan provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using any of the Interactive Areas, you will not post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish any of the following:
- any content, information or material that is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own;
- any content, information or material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trade-marks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, derogatory, unlawful, slanderous, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, an invasion of the privacy or publicity rights of a third party, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under Canadian or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties;
- any content, information or material that violates any applicable laws, rules or regulations in Canada or in any other jurisdiction;
- any content, information or material that advertises or links to other commercial websites;
- names, postal addresses, telephone or telecopy numbers, email addresses, driver licenses, Social Insurance No., national identity, passport and/or credit card numbers or other personally identifiable information of any third party;
- viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- any content, information or material that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Areas in which such material is posted;
- any content, information or material that, in the sole judgment of Fendrihan, is objectionable or which may expose Fendrihan, you or other Site users to any harm, prejudice or liability.
Ownership of the content and form of all Comments posted, published, displayed or uploaded on or to the Website shall automatically be transferred to Fendrihan and shall become the sole and exclusive property of Fendrihan and shall not be returned to you. Fendrihan is and shall be under no obligation:
- to pay any compensation for any Comments;
- to attribute any Comments to you; or
- to respond to any Comments.
Fendrihan may monitor the access to its Site and other activities in relation to its Site for quality control or any other purpose and may intervene in this regard. You consent to such surveillance and intervention should Fendrihan elect to do so.
14. EXCLUSION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
For the purposes of this Section, "FENDRIHAN" shall include Fendrihan's respective director, officers, employees, agents, mandataries, and any third party suppliers or contractors.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FENDRIHAN WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING: ANY LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE CONTENT, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE LINKS WITH OTHER WEBSITES OR SOCIAL MEDIA, THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED ON OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER FENDRIHAN WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA, EVEN IF FENDRIHAN OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES OR MANDATORIES HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL FENDRIHAN BE LIABLE FOR: DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM VIRUSES INCLUDING COMPUTER OR WEB BASED VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, DAMAGES ARISING AS A RESULT OF SAME OR TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS, FENDRIHAN 'S CONTRACTORS, THE INTERNET BACKBONE, THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE YOU, OR ANY OTHER EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF FENDRIHAN.
16. BINDING EFFECT
17. GOVERNING LAW
18. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Fendrihan makes no representation that content, materials, information or Products provided on or through this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations or jurisdictions do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
21. NO WAIVER
22. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
23. NO ASSIGNMENT
You may not assign your rights or obligations herein without the express written consent of Fendrihan.
25. ENGLISH LANGUAGE