Wilde & Harte Eltham Classic Double Edge Safety Razor
The Wilde & Harte Eltham Razor Fusion head is a testament to a quiet class. It possesses but a few details, but each is immaculately placed. Made entirely in the United Kingdom of British stainless steel, it is then polished by hand until it reflects like a mirror. Possessing a pleasant heft and solidity, the clean lines and edges of the hexagonal handle shaft are inspired by early 20th century art deco architecture.
Two decorative bands carved on the top part of the handle enhance the clean, geometric appearance of the piece. The diminishing circumference on the shaft’s lower half is both visually pleasing and vital for a comfort grip. Double-edge and closed-comb, the classic razor head will please seasoned shavers and beginners alike.
Wilde & Harte is a luxury brand of men’s shaving accessories from the United Kingdom. Their experienced craftsmen create stylish and inspirational pieces wedding modern styles with those selected from an opulent history. Find a selection of razors and accessories from this brand at Fendrihan.
Made in England
Weight: 86 g
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).