WASA Solingen Stainless Steel Nail-End Nipper, Box Joint
In stock, ready to ship
- Its high grade stainless steel material means that users can expect to retain access to the full capabilities of the WASA Solingen Nail-End Nipper for a long time to come. Not only is stainless steel used resistant to the corrosion, which so often plagues products made using steel, but it is also extremely tough, meaning that sharp edges remain sharp longer. In short, users can count on this implement to cut through even their toughest nails without causing those same nails to tear, making for a smooth and comfortable pedicure process.
Solingen is a home to numerous businesses that draw inspiration from the swordsmiths that once made it a famous name. WASA is one such business, aiming to distinguish its products through the excellent value provided on each dollar spent.
Length: 4 3/4" (120 mm)
Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).