Timor 381 Solingen Crest Straight Razor 6/8", Marblewood Handle
- Introducing an unusual but striking colour combination, the Timor 381 Solingen Crest Straight Razor 6/8", Marblewood Handle features a fine blue carbon steel blade, hollow ground and etched with gold. The Solingen Crest is prominent, indicating its origin in the “City of Blades,” and the spine is gold plated. The dark, warm hues of the grained marble handle contrast handsomely with the cutthroat razor blade, an extraordinary shaving tool for the discriminating wet shaver.
Timor razors, both safety double-edged styles and straight blades, have been made with care in the famous Solingen region of Germany since 1920 by Giesen & Forsthoff. Drop by the Timor pages of Fendrihan’s online luxury wet shaving shop and select your next razor or a kingly gift for someone special.
6/8" hollow ground blade.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
* This razor is not pre-honed. This razor will require honing before first usage.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).