Thiers Issard St. Jacques Sheep and Wolf Straight Razor 5/8", White Resin
In stock, ready to ship
The Thiers Issard St. Jacques Sheep and Wolf Straight Razor is an limited edition work of art packed with symbolism. Its 5/8" round point carbonsong blade features an etched image of a sheep and wolf in gold. A historical piece, it honours the legend of St. James the Apostle as he travelled to Spain. The razor's synthetic scales display a map of his route, known as the Chemin Saint Jacques, one of four major routes travelled by religious pilgrims in Spain. Seashells, the official symbol of the pilgrimage, are also depicted on the scales and are picked up by along its route.
- 5/8" round point
- Full hollow ground
- TI Carbonsong C135 Steel
- Leather carrying case included
Founded in 1884 by Pierre Thiers, Thiers Issard is one of France’s most iconic manufacturers of straight razors, manufactured since 1920. Their high-quality grooming products are exported to nearly 30 countries worldwide.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).