Thiers Issard Round Nose Straight Razor 6/8", Ram's Horn Handle
- Each individual one unique, the Thiers issard Round nose Straight Razor 6/8”, Ram’s Horn Handle features a mirror finish on the front of the carbon steel blade and an equally highly polished set of scales. The horn is almost translucent, revealing the interesting variations in colour and pattern of the natural material. A full hollow grind, the blade is shaped into a versatile round nose, popular among both experienced wet shavers and those just beginning a traditional open razor journey.
The Thiers Issard collection at Fendrihan is expanding, offering gentlemen who prefer traditional wet shaving many blade variations and scale options from the French masters. Find the razor that meets your aesthetic preference and that can deliver a close and comfortable shave in our online shaving emporium.
Note: the photographs provided do not represent the individual product you will receive, nor can we accommodate for individual requests regarding color choice. Given the natural origin of the materials used, variations in color, pattern and finish should be expected and do not constitute product defects.
6/8" round nose.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
TI Carbonsong C135 Steel.
Leather carrying case included.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).