Thiers Issard Le Canadien Singing Straight Razor 5/8", Snakewood Handle
In stock, ready to ship
- Le Canadien collection is Thiers Issard's range of straight razors produced specifically for the Canadian market. The Full Hollow Ground Singing blade on this 5/8" straight razor, forged from the modern Carbonsong 135 steel, is polished to a mirror finish on both sides and adorned with "Le Canadien" mark in 24k gold.
Scales are made of genuine Snakewood. A precious wood sourced from Central and South America, it is appreciated for its rich, reddish brown color and captivating pattern. Each razor comes in a protective brown baragnia leather case a $20 value.
Thiers Issard is one of the world's most distinguished manufacturers of straight razors. A family company established in 1884 by Pierre Thiers, it is also a preeminent producer of fine cutlery.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
TI Carbonsong C135 Steel.
Leather carrying case included.
Made in Thiers, France.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).