Collected from specimens found in the depths of the Eastern Mediterranean, the The Natural Sea Sponge Company Honeycomb Sea Sponges are denser and stronger due to the crushing pressure and bone-chilling cold. Processing starts as soon as the sponges are collected and finishes in the British manufacturer’s facilities. Upon completion, the meticulous and thorough processing produces soft and absorbent sponges that are pleasing to the touch. Furthermore, all sponges made using natural materials are resistant to bacteria, not prone to foul odors, and can be used without causing irritation to sensitive skin.
Based in London, The Natural Sea Sponge Company is an old and reputable producer of sponges for use in personal care. Its approach to sea sponges is the same as its approach to products in general, emphasizing both ethics and social responsibilities. In fact, The Natural Sea Sponge Company leads its competition in adopting such business principles in Great Britain.
Approx. diameter: 5 - 5 1/2" (12.7 - 14 cm)
Origin: East Mediterranean. Made in England.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).