The Art of Shaving Pre-Shave Oil
In stock, ready to ship
Proper preparation is the first step to achieving a close and smooth shave. The Art of Shaving’s Pre-Shave Oil is the first step of their Perfect Shave™ formula. Free from synthetic dyes, the oils were developed with botanical ingredients and essential oils (excluded from the Unscented Oil). Gentle on skin, work a small amount of oil through hair to help soften hair and underlying skin, preparing for a close shave. The oil helps reduce common irritations such as razor burn and ingrown hair by creating a slick surface for the blades to easily glide.
- Available in 5 scents
- Packaged in 2 or 8.1 fl oz bottles
- Contains castor seed oil and olive oil
Founded in New York in 1996, The Art of Shaving set out to create the Perfect Shave™ using pure and botanical ingredients. Their specialty formulas are used in their barbershops and sold across the world, giving men a close, smooth shave.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).