The man who buys the Sonnenleder “Lech” Leather Wallet with 8 Credit Card Slots and Coin Pocket faces every financial challenge well prepared. Cash and receipts have a compartment each, two IDs are easy to display and eight credit, debit or membership cards are sorted into dedicated slots. All this is joined by a coin pocket, keeping change available for transactions, not rolling among several jackets and the top of your dresser. The trimness of the billfold is achieved by a flip-over card holder with dual sides. A golden red brown, the signature natural color of Sonnenleder out of the box, deepens and changes with daily use and exposure to skin oils, the occasional shower, sunlight and the pressure and friction of moving in and out of pockets. In time the wallet will become fully finished, with a unique patina dependent on the life you live — satiny and impervious to wear and tear.
European leathers are highly sought after, but there is something particularly attractive about the leathers from Sonnenleder, Germany. Respect for the environment, workers, materials and customers are the guiding principles for this company, crafting handsome leather products that are minimally processed to let the beauty of the hides shine through. Only herbal tanning is permitted, preserving the fresh and aromatic scent and supple feel of leather that pays homage to the cattle that gave their lives to make these high end men’s leather accessories. We have sourced a representative collection of these artisan made products for our Canadian clientele’s approval, easy to find on the pages of Fendrihan’s shaving, leather and lifestyle store for men.
Features: 2 note compartments, 1 coin pouch, 2 slots for ID cards, 8 credit card slots. German leather.
Dimensions (closed): 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" (11.5 x 9 cm)
Tanned in Germany. Made in small batches by selected European manufacturers.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).