A convenient and protective place to store your favorite writing instrument, the Sonnenleder "Handke" Pen Leather Case, Natural is simplicity itself. The pen nestles inside a premium cowhide sheath, a long leather tab extending past the base of the writing tool, which folds back and tucks under a self-leather loop to secure the case. A special water hardening process is completed by the leather-working artisan creating the holder, ensuring the pen inside is safe from harm. Small and tidy enough to slip into a pocket or bag, the case glows with a warm and golden hue. As you handle and work with it, you and the case become linked. The pressure of your hands and fingers, oils from your skin and the sun and ambient moisture around the case help develop a rich and individualistic patina on the leather. No two cases, like no two persons, look or feel exactly alike, because of the natural and pure origin of the materials used.
Since 1986 Sonnenleder has reverted proudly to traditional processes to tan and fashion marvelous small men’s accessories out of precious leather. Only German cowhide is used and the tanning procedure limits ingredients to natural vegetable and botanical sources. This keeps the leather fresh and fragrant, leaving no question that it is a natural material made from a living being. The treatment of the leather is ecologically proper, and allows for the leather owner to freely handle and create a deepening patina without fear of exposure to harsh chemicals or dangerous solvents. Our Canadian customers demand responsible business and handcrafting processes, making the Sonnenleder products on our website a handsome and sustainable investment for those seeking quality leather products for a healthy men’s lifestyle.
Features: holds one pen or pencil with a maximum length of 14.5 cm; tab closure. German leather.
Dimensions (closed): 6 1/8" x 1" x 5/8" (15.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 cm)
Tanned in Germany. Made in small batches by selected European manufacturers.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).