It is easy to make the commitment to your Sheaffer fountain pen with the Sheaffer Piston Converter easing its refilling. The converter is screwed right onto the section and acts as the reservoir once filled. By turning the top of the converter counter clockwise until the piston is depressed to the bottom, and then dipping the end of the nib into the ink while turning the top clockwise, the ink is pulled inside the converter. Once full, replace the barrel and you are ready to write again. Stock up on additional converters for unusual ink colors or to have a back up available if necessary.
The Sheaffer company began with Walter Sheaffer’s design for a lever filling system to replace fountain pen ink that was revolutionary in 1908. During the century since, Sheaffer has continued to invent clever and practical ideas to keep the ink flowing. Whether a cartridge replacement, a ballpoint or rollerball refill, or the latest fountain pen ink converter technology, count on Sheaffer to have the answer when the ink runs out. Savvy Canadian customers who would rather replace the ink than destroy the pen can now find inks, cartridges, refills and converters at Fendrihan. Write with distinction, not with a stick!
One Sheaffer Piston Converter, for use with most current Sheaffer fountain pens.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).