Semogue 1800 Superior Boar Bristle Shaving Brush
In stock, ready to ship
The Semogue 1800 Superior Boar Bristle Shaving Brush is densely filled with boar bristles of the highest quality. These top quality boar bristles have a unique texture and exfoliate the skin beautifully ensuring a hassle free smooth shave. As well as the turned wooden handle which features so heavily on this model, there is also of course the Semogue trademark metal ring which features on all of their brushes, not only as a trademark feature but also as a reinforcement to the boar bristles.
The Semogue tradition of brush making has been passed down generation to generation and still incorporates the same values as it did at the very beginning. Semogue's master brush maker stands over the quality of each and every brush that leaves their premises.
Knot diameter: 22 mm
Bristle loft: 55 mm
Handle height: 53 mm
Made in Portugal
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).