Seki Edge Blackhead Remover, Made in Japan
Made using first-grade stainless steel, the Seki Edge Blackhead Remover is a safe and reliable means of removing blackheads embedded in the skin. Blackheads occur when excessive oil production clogs follicles, leading to a buildup of oil, keratin, and bacteria that changes color due to oxidation. It is essential that blackheads are removed in a careful manner, ensuring that the extraction process is sanitary and low-impact, so to prevent future scars or infections.
- Made of stainless steel
- 2 holes, for differently sized blackheads
- Suitable for use in professional settings
Using this instrument to eliminate such blemishes is as simple as placing the hole, dome-side down, over the blackhead, and then pressing to squeeze out the contents. You'll find two holes, one small and one large, built to take care of differently sized blemishes. This implement is suitable for both personal and professional use.
Seki Edge produces its high-end grooming instruments based on a simple approach that combines the best of both its storied heritage and its modern attitude. In short, it uses modern tools to imbue its products with the same excellence that cemented the reputation of its predecessors. Despite its proud heritage, Seki Edge understands that continuing innovation is the path to lasting success.Length: 4 1/4" (105 mm)
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).