Salt and Stone Soap Company Luxury Bar
The Salt and Stone Soap Company brings creativity and luxury to your shower and bathtub with its artistic collection of Sea Salt Soaps. Naturally occurring ingredients, such as pure sea salt, coconut and avocado oil, Shea butter and castor oil, are blended together to exfoliate and moisturize skin. With its dynamic properties, sea salt is known for its ability to detoxify, improve circulation, reduce inflammation, clear pores, reduce stress, and help tone skin. Suitable for sensitive skin, each pyramid soap is scented with pure essential oils that will awaken your senses. Its imaginative shape also creates a non-slip grip so it’s easy to generate a rich lather and is topped with crystals from either Cyprus, Bali, or the Himalayas.
- Black Lava Spa Stone: Spearmint & Ainse, topped with pyramid crystals from Cyprus
- Rose Quarts Spa Stone: Pink Grapefruit & Lavender, topped with pyramid crystals from Bali
- Granite Spa Stone: Orange & Cedarwood, topped with pyramid crystals from Bali
- Himalayan Marble Spa Stone: Unscented, topped with pink Himalayan crystals
Created to ease the discomfort of dry skin, Salt and Stone utilizes the healing powers of natural sea salt to provide a nourishing and gentle soap bar. Embodying their “luxury by nature” philosophy, each soap is handcrafted in small batches in Anmore, British Columbia. The soaps use pure sea salts sourced from around the world and are all-natural, vegan, cruelty-free, and sustainable.
Made in Canada
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).