Musgo Real Classic Shaving Cream
- Classical in both scent and formula, Musgo Real Shaving Cream is perfect for use either in a rush or in an exhaustive shaving process. One of the most important and noticeable ingredients in this product is lanolin, a wax collected from the wool of domesticated sheep bred for that specific purpose. Lanolin serves to soften the beard, to protect the skin, and to moisturize it for long-lasting protection. As a result, this product is popular among individuals who wish to keep their skin soft and smooth after shaving.
Although Musgo Real’s reputation might not be as loud as some of its competitors, its name is entrenched among people in the know. Established in the 1920s, Musgo Real is a brand belonging to the Claus & Schweder Company, which has been in business since 1887. Befitting a brand started out to cater to Portuguese aristocrats, Musgo Real products are rich and luxurious, even in modern times.
Weight: 3.7 oz (110 ml)
Made in Portugal
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).