Mason Pearson C6 Cutting Comb
In stock, ready to ship
Made in Switzerland, the Mason Pearson C6 Cutting comb features an elongated silhouette and both finely and widely spaced teeth for use as a detangler and a finishing comb. Originally designed for use by barbers, the comb is perfect for gentlemen with shorter styles or finer, thinner hair. The highest quality celluloid and traditional comb-crafting methods result in polished teeth that never injure the scalp or catch on the hair and a beautiful tortoiseshell-like look.
Mason Pearson takes hair care to a whole new level, designing and crafting brushes and combs that are as beautiful as they are practical. The London based company uses techniques honed since the 1800s to deliver a product that cares for hair better and lasts much longer than cheap imitations.
Length: 6.75" (173 mm)
Width: 1" (25 mm)
Made in Switzerland
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).