Marfin Handmade Synthetic Silvertip Shaving Brush, Horn Handle
In stock, ready to ship
Merging elegance, art, and functionality, Marfin’s Horn Shaving Brushes are exclusive wet shaving pieces. Crafted by a single artisan, Marco Finardi, the superior collection is entirely handmade from a small workshop in Italy. Premium zebu horn is shaped in unusual styles to create the striking handle design. Each brush is paired with high quality and high performing synthetic silvertip badger hair that resembles the bristles of two band silvertip brush. The soft bristles are sturdy yet gentle to give a rich lather and are quick drying which is ideal for travel. Remarkably designed, these Marfin shaving brushes are entirely unique and come with a certificate of authenticity, hand signed by Finardi and stamped with his wax seal.
To purchase a specific brush, choose the model number listed on the product image.
- Zebu horn handle
- Synthetic silvertip badger hair knot 22 mm
- Packaged in a gift box with a hand signed certificate of authenticity and wax seal
Marfin was founded when Marco Finardi, a graphic designer from Cremona, combined his passions for wet shaving and design. Drawing inspiration from luxury pipes, Finardi crafts the handles of his brushes from the finest Italian briarwood and Zebu horn. His silvertip badger knots are made exclusively for him by Florentine craftsmen. True pieces of art, no two brushes are ever the same with each brush taking an average of three weeks to complete.
Knot: 22 cm
Bristle loft: 53 mm
Handle height: 57 mm
Handle width: 38 mm
Total height: 110 mm
*Dimensions are approximate. As this product is made from natural horn, variations in finish, shape and colour (from blond to black) should be expected and do not constitute product flaws.
Made in Italy
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).