KIYA Black Carbon Steel Nail Clipper, Large - Made in Japan
In stock, ready to ship
Simple and unpretentious, the KIYA Black Carbon Steel Nail Clipper is an elegant personal care product. Each nail clipper is made using steel clad in protective plastic and is polished in black. Better still, each item comes with a sheath made using the same polished plastic, meant to serve as a convenient receptacle for clippings until it is time for disposal. Similar to other products from the Japanese manufacturer, this nail clipper comes attached to sharpened edges, making for smoother clipping during actual usage. A file on the reverse of the lever completes its capabilities, enabling its user to trim the nails for rounded ends.
- Wipe off dirt and moisture well after each use.
- Exposing it to water may cause rust.
- Store it in a cool place to avoid rusting.
Since 1792, KIYA has manufactured knives and other kitchen implements. Over the centuries, it has accumulated much smithing experience, that was used to manufacture other products bearing cutting edges. As a result, the modern KIYA also manufactures a number of steel instruments to the same high standards demonstrated in its core products.
Length: 69 mm
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).