Kent OG1, Hand-finished Hairbrush
- The Kent OG1 hand-finished hairbrush is a general-purpose men's hairbrush. The Kent OG1 has a classic oval shape and a smoothly curved club handle that sits comfortably in the hand. It is made of pale cherry wood, which contrasts with the black bristles. Tufts of bristles are designed to gently massage the scalp and clean the hair follicles while brushing. Hand-finished in the Kent Brushes factory, the Kent OG1 is a high-quality male grooming product that is suitable for all hair types.
Kent Brushes offers an extensive product range of over 250 brushes, including shaving brushes and hairbrushes for a range of different hair types. The business was founded in 1777 by William Kent and was originally known as G.B. Kent & Sons Ltd. Kent Brushes, as the company is now known, is one of the oldest manufacturing companies in Great Britain. The wood used to make the handles of Kent hairbrushes is sustainably sourced.
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).