Kaweco Liliput Aluminum Fountain Pen, Silver
- First designed and manufactured in 1910, the template of the Kaweco Liliput Aluminum Fountain Pen, Silver was a tiny marvel of ebonite. Today’s rendition is shiny silver aluminum, lightweight and still as diminutive as 100 years ago, but writing large with a sturdy steel nib in your choice of a medium or fine width. Tuck a Kaweco Liliput in any place where you might need a fine writing instrument and enjoy a full-size writing experience.
Canadian gentlemen who place great value on the balance of tradition and innovation find Kaweco offers a like-minded pen crafting philosophy. Browse the range we have assembled from Kaweco in our online fine writing shop and discover a trim and elegant answer to your seach for the perfect fountain pen.
Capped length: 97 mm
Posted length: 126 mm
Built-in stainless steel nib with iridium tip, made by Bock in Heidelberg, Germany. Fountain pen assembled in Nuremberg, Germany.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).