Kaweco DIA2 Fountain Pen, Black with Gold Accents
In stock, ready to ship
Recreating the elegance and charm of the 1920’s, Kaweco’s DIA2 Fountain Pen brings sophistication to everyday writing. Featuring a gold-plated stainless steel nib with durable iridium point crafted by renowned nib manufacturer, Bock Heidelberg, ink smoothly flows onto the page. Pick up the DIA2 and you’ll be struck by the lustrous finish that wraps around its acrylic body. Gold-plated hardware, including a gold-plated brass clip, gold Kaweco name plates atop the cap and at the end of the barrel, and a gold inscription of the brand name and country of origin, small knurling on the cap and at the end of the barrel, accentuates its style. Refined details like the subtle knurling on the cap and barrel add to its appeal, making it a handsome addition to your writing collection.
- Screw on cap
- Gold-plated stainless steel nib with iridium point
- Includes 1 ink cartridge includes
- Compatible with standard international ink cartridges and converters
Kaweco is one of the best choices when looking for a quality fountain pen. With a history dating back to 1883, the German pen experts rely on experience to supply high-quality and high-performing writing tools. Modern, compact, and innovative, their product catalogue is influenced by traditions and show their commitment to quality. Made in Nuremberg, Kaweco pens are found in over 40 countries worldwide.
Length (open): 4.9” (12.5 cm)
Length (closed): 5.2” (13.3 cm)
Diameter (body): 0.7” (1.3 cm)
Diameter (grip): 0.37” (0.9 cm)
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).