Junichi Tanaka Artisanal Tumbler
In stock, ready to ship
Simple yet stunning, Junichi Tanaka’s Artisanal Tumbler is the newest handcrafted treasure to join our collection. Elegant and exceptionally rare, place this Tumbler in your bathroom to use as a cup or a toothbrush holder, or place it any other room as a decorative piece. Working with Alberta clay, the Tumbler is molded and refined by hand using a firing and cooling process which can take up to six days to complete. Each piece is then glossed to add colour and a lustrous finish. As with any handmade item, each Tumbler is unique and no two will be the same, which adds to its character. Designed exclusively for Fendrihan, the Tumbler complements Tanaka’s other pieces, notably the Lathering Bowl and Shaving Scuttle, and each item is signed by the artist.
A native of Japan, ceramic artist Mr. Junichi Tanaka established his wholesale business in 1998. Working out of his studio in Whonnock, British Columbia, his ceramic collection is found in artisanal shops throughout Canada. Fendrihan is proud to offer these rare commissioned pieces for our customers.
Height: 4.7” (12 cm)
Base diameter: 2.4” (6.3 cm)
Top diameter: 3” (7.7 cm)
*As each item is handmade, slight variations in colour and size (height and diameter) are expected and are not considered flaws.
Weight: 250 g
Designed and Made in British Columbia, Canada
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).