Created expressly for our valued customers, fellow Canadian Junichi Tanaka handcrafts this Artisanal Shaving Scuttle for creamy, warm lather every time you shave. Painstakingly fashioned from the fusion of the outer hot water chamber, filled through the spout, and the soap whipping insert, the final product is a single piece, glazed with the potter’s signature Smoky Celadon Glaze. Exceptional care is taken in the crafting, from the special Alberta sourced clay, through the intricate shaping process of both bowls and their integration together, to the slow firing and cooling that takes at least six days. The texture of the insert works with you to make dreamy, creamy lather to lavish upon the face in anticipation of a spectacular warm and wet shave. Each piece is unique and each is highly recommended as a remarkable shaving tool and a work of art.
Mr. Junichi Tanaka is a gifted and visionary ceramic artist from Whonnock, British Columbia. After experiencing his command of the art we at Fendrihan commissioned a Shaving Scuttle, and believe you will be as captivated as we by his mastery of the design and its exquisite execution. Order your masterpiece online at Fendrihan, the Canadian custom-made shaving store.
Dimensions: 8 ½” x 5 ½” x 3 ¼” (22 x 14 x 8 cm)
Base diameter: 3 ½” (9 cm)
Inner diameter (top): 4” (10 cm)
Water capacity: 8.8 oz (250 ml)
Weight: 1.47 lb (670 g)
Designed and Made in British Columbia, Canada.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).