Joris has outfitted this hand-made double-edge razor with an exquisite olivewood handle. An especially good choice for those with sensible skin, its open-comb design will permit a close shave while still offering maximum protection from razor burn.
Joris razors, a line from fine-grooming-tools manufacturer Plisson, are widely regarded as some of the finest safety razors currently produced. Precisely engineered for the perfect shave, they also excel in their beauty and use of refined materials. Joris and Plisson have been Made in France for over 200 years.
This razor accepts all standard double-edge blades (Merkur, Derby, Feather, etc). Double-edge razor blades not included. Many of our customers have found that purchasing a razor blade sampler with their first DE razor offers them the opportunity to find the suitable blade for their skin type, style of shaving and razor type, before making a purchase of a large quantity of blades.
Weight: 2 oz (57 g)
Length: 4 1/2" (12 cm)
Made in France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).