Japanese Binchotan Charcoal Facial Sponge
In stock, ready to ship
- Clean and exfoliate your skin with the Japanese Binchotan Charcoal Facial Sponge. This Binchotan charcoal facial sponge is created from the pure vegetable fibres of the Konjac root. Binchotan charcoal is then blended into the fibres of the sponge. The sponge is initially very hard when it is dry but becomes exceptionally soft and gentle when moistened. Wet the sponge and clean yourself from head to foot. The facial sponge will also help to restore and maintain the natural pH level of your skin to keep it clean, soft and supple.
Binchotan Charcoal has been produced by artisans in Japan for centuries. Binchotan is known as the best water purifying charcoal and for its exceptional abilities to absorb both moisture and offensive odours and enhance blood circulation. It can also be used in gardens for healthy soil production.
Approx. dimensions: 3.5" x 2.5" (9 x 6 cm)
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).