Iris Hantverk Cleansing Facial Brush, Oak Wood and Horse Hair
- Gentle bristles chosen for the delicate areas of the face and neck, the Iris Hantverk Cleansing Facial Brush, made of Oak Wood and Horse Hair, invigorates the skin and underlying tissues when used to cleanse. Intended for wet use with soaps or facial washes its thick, rounded head clears pores easily as the smooth oil-rubbed handle balances perfectly in the hand. An inspired solution for razor bumps, the horse hair stimulates the follicles and clears dead skin.
Since the early 1900s Iris Hantverk has offered the beautifully hand made brushes of visually impaired craftsmen to its discerning customers. We now stock a growing range of these traditionally made Swedish brushes for our Canadian online customers, celebrating gorgeous grained wood and intricately woven heads created by gifted hands.
Length: 7" (17.5 cm)
Bristle area: 2" (4.5 cm)
Bristle loft: 20 mm
Made in Sweden
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).