Hydrea London Dual-Sided Beechwood Nail Brush with Extra Tough Cactus Bristles, Large
In stock, ready to ship
- Made using beechwood certified to have been collected using responsible means, the Hydrea London Extra Tough Nail Brush with Cactus Bristles is a superb product from Europe that can clean even the toughest nails. The bristles set into both sides of the nail brush come from the fibers of a cactus found in Mexico, which are famous for both their stiffness and long-lasting usefulness. Bristles on each side of the nail brush differ in length, meaning that users can choose the side that is best suited to his needs. The stiffness of the cactus bristles means that this professional-grade product can be used to clean even the most entrenched location on the fingers.
For many years, the Natural Sea Sponge Company has been processing sea sponges for sale to customers around the world as personal care accessories. Over those years, it has launched other products designed for use in the spa, ranging from soaps to brushes and towels. All products are made to exceed even the most demanding standards while using sustainable materials.
Lower bristle area: 3 3/8" x 1 3/8" (8.5 x 3.5 cm)
Bristle loft: 14 mm
Upper bristle area: 3 1/4" x 5/8" (8.2 x 1.7 cm)
Bristle loft: 10 mm
Made in the European Union
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).