Combining pure bristles with rubber nodules, the Hydrea London Lymphatic Detox Brush is a tool designed for massaging above all else. The bristles help to remove surface skin build-up, while the rubber nodules provide light stimulation to the lymphatic system. Over the short term, massages can help relax tense muscles, relieve pain, and reduce the chance of cramping. More prolonged usage can even lead to improved skin appearance, boosted performance of the immune response, plus a host of related benefits. This particular product comes with a convenient hand strap on the back of its base, which is made using FSC-certified beechwood.
Offerings from the Natural Sea Sponge Company blend product value with ethical practices and sustainable production methods. This is as true of its processed sponges as of the spa accessories and personal care products sold under the Hydrea London brand. Customers can use these products to great effect with minimal concern about their impact on their surroundings.
Diameter: 4 1/8" (109 mm)
Height: 1 3/8" (35 mm)
Bristle loft: 15 mm
Made in the European Union
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).