Feather AS-D2 Stainless Steel Double Edge Razor, Made in Japan
In stock, ready to ship
- Designed to use disposable but also economical blades, the Feather AS-D2 Stainless Steel Double Edge Razor comes packaged together with a set of five double-edged razor blades. Each razor feels solid and dependable in the hand due to its steel constitution, but is nonetheless balanced and knurled along its length to provide the user a superior grip. Despite its design and constituent material, Feather's double-edged razor is a precise instrument, meaning that it exerts little pressure on sensitive skin while making for a smooth shave due to the sharpness of its blade.
Established in 1932, Feather Safety Razor Co. started out as a manufacturer of disposable razor blades that later expanded into other industries such as medical and industrial instruments. Feather prides itself on being able to produce high-quality instruments that can demonstrate their appreciation for their customers and help build up public trust in their brand. Today, the company continues to improve as it continues to innovate.
Weight: 3.17 oz (90 g)
Length: 3 1/2" (8.9 cm)
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).