Fat and the Moon Bod Powder
Fat and the Moon’s Bod Powder alleviates discomfort and irritation caused by sweat. Naturally protecting skin from rashes, chafing and other unpleasantries caused be excess moisture, this formula Powder combines arrowroot powder, kaolin clay and essential oils to absorb perspiration and fight bacteria. Available in two scents, the Body Powder is conveniently packaged for easy application.
- Paraben and sulfate-free
Available in 2 scents:
- Artemis at Dawn (Patchouli, Black Pepper, and Rose Geranium)
- Day Moon (Clary Sage and Grapefruit)
From a family of herbalists, Fat and the Moon founder Rachel Budde creates handcrafted herbal body care products that are inspired by traditional healing formulas. With a focus on healing the body – skin, hair, and scalp – each product is formulated with plant-based materials that are ethically harvested and organically cultivated.
2 fl. oz (59 ml)
Made in the USA
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).