Erbe Solingen Stainless Steel Blackhead Remover
In stock, ready to ship
- The Erbe Solingen Stainless Steel Blackhead Remover allows careful elimination of the pore clogging oil, dirt and dead skin cells that commonly cause blackheads or whiteheads. Surgical grade steel can be sterilized with alcohol between uses. Press an end of the remover against a blackhead to expel the clog without squeezing. If the blackhead has progressed to a whitehead the material inside the pore can also be urged out by pressing with a loop and gently scraping. Always finish with an astringent.
Count on Erbe Solingen to offer very specialized tools for difficult skin issues. Their use of the highest quality stainless steel assures safety, particularly when the customer takes the appropriate steps to disinfect the tool before and after use. When faced with blemishes, clogged pores or ingrown hairs, consider the personal care tool collection we have assembled from Erbe Solingen and purchase the needed instrument online with confidence.
Length: 4 13/16" (122 mm)
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).