Erbe Solingen Nickel-Plated Pedicure Scissors
In stock, ready to ship
- A sturdy tool to assist with grooming of the toenails, Erbe Solingen Nickel-Plated Pedicure Scissors are designed to cut these sometimes tough nails cleanly and carefully. Ensuring the toenails are cut straight across is highly recommended for the health of the toes by avoiding painful ingrown nail issues, and the angle of the blades of this well engineered scissors encourages exactly that type of cut. The handles are made to enhance the strength of the hand and the power of the cut, assuring the user of a clean and even trimming every time.
Not only a well known German personal care tool manufacturer, Erbe Solingen also meets the high standards required of companies that carry the Solingen name. Crafting superior cutting blades and grooming tools for over 75 years, Erbe caught the attention of Fendrihan, always on the lookout for premium products for Canadian men of distinction. Purchase a set of pedicure or manicure tools with confidence from this European leader, or round out your personal care tools with the individual pieces needed to help you look and feel your best.
Length: 4 2/8" (105 mm)
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).