Edwin Jagger Limes and Pomegranate Shaving Soap in Travel Container
In stock, ready to ship
- Coming in a screw-cap tub, Edwin Jagger Limes and Pomegranate Shaving Soap in Travel Container is ideal for men who are on the go. Furthermore, its usefulness is universal because its formulation is suitable for even men who have skin prone to irritation and inflammation. Natural ingredients used in this shaving soap ensure that the skin is cleansed and nourished even as it is being lathered up for the shave. Better still, the essential oils used in the formula impart a citrus scent that is pleasing to the senses.
Founded in 1988, Edwin Jagger has used its commercial success to vault into a commanding position in the market for high-end grooming products. Part of this success can be attributed to its emphasis on craftsmanship, while part of it is no doubt due to Edwin Jagger’s famous attention to detail. Of course, it helps that the English manufacturer prefers natural ingredients in place of inferior alternatives.
Weight: 2.3 oz. (65 g)
Made in the European Union
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).