Edwin Jagger Bulbous Double Edge Safety Razor, Satin Handle
In stock, ready to ship
- Accented with glistening polished chrome, the Edwin Jagger Bulbous Double Edge Safety Razor, Satin elevates DE shaving to the fashion runway with this model. The satin chrome handle is a distinguished pearlized gray, elegant as a cutaway morning coat. The Sheffield experts have designed an easy to grip undulating curve for the handle and increased the traction in the hand with the satin finish. Featuring the now-standard head first introduced by Edwin Jagger in 2009, a straight guard protects from cuts or nicks yet offers a close shave. To best partner the perfect blade with your purchase, buy a blade sampler to explore among the edges that can ensure your new Satin smooths your face with comfort.
Edwin Jagger means quality men's shaving, whether in the south of Yorkshire where the tools are crafted, or in our Canadian customers' bath and dressing rooms. Founded in 1988, the company pays such homage to traditional shaving, it is hard to believe it has not been around for hundreds of years. Its innovative approach, paired with its commitment to handcrafting, results in razors and other shaving supplies that look timeless yet provide a true cutting edge approach to the cutting edge.
Weight: 4 oz (110 g)
Length: 5" (13 cm)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).