Edwin Jagger Best Badger Shaving Brush and Stand in Light Horn, Medium
In stock, ready to ship
For men who prefer a brush with more backbone, the Edwin Jagger English Shaving Brush and Drip Stand, Best Badger with Imitation Light Horn handle, Medium is the obvious set to buy. This quality grade of badger hair is firmer, allowing men with heavy or quickly growing beards a little more muscle from their brush, exfoliating the skin and helping the whiskers to stand up, preventing ingrown hair issues. The provided drip stand keeps your shaving area tidy, easily storing and drying your brush.
Edwin Jagger has been designing and handcrafting fine shaving tools for men since 1988, riding the crest of the wet shaving revival. The premium range includes badger hair brushes, cut throat and other razors and superior men's shaving creams and skin care products. Special care is taken to offer our Canadian gentlemen well made shaving hardware that partners perfectly with preservative and irritant-free shaving preparations for an exquisite shave every time.
Knot diameter: 20 mm
Bristle loft: 53 mm
Handle height: 46 mm
Overall height: 99 mm
Handle diameter at narrowest point: 33 mm
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).