Edwin Jagger Best Badger Shaving Brush and Stand in Ebony, Medium
With an elegant Imitation Ebony Handle, Edwin Jagger’s English Shaving Brush prepares your beard for an excellent shave, and stores tidily in its included Drip Stand. Hand packed with best badger hair, this high quality shaving brush is often purchased by men with heavier beards or who prefer the exfoliation and stimulation of a stiffer badger brush. The brush’s darker badger hairs range from black through gray to brown, coordinating nicely with the well shaped black handle. Keep your shaving area dry and your brush well-cared for by using the handy drip stand.
British shaving tools are world-renowned, and the brushes and razors made by Edwin Jagger in Sheffield, England are no exception. Each piece is individually designed by their owner, Neil Jagger, and made for efficient and effective shaving. An investment in these quality shaving implements makes sense for any discerning Canadian man’s personal care collection. Treat yourself with a purchase of one of the handcrafted brushes or razors, and complete the perfect shaving experience with selections from Edwin Jagger’s shaving cream, soap and skin care line.
Knot diameter: 21 mm
Handle height: 46 mm
Overall height: 99 mm
Handle diameter at narrowest point: 24 mm
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).