Edwin Jagger Best Badger Shaving Brush and Stand in Ebony, Extra Large
In stock, ready to ship
An abundance of Best Badger hair fills out the Extra-Large Edwin Jagger English Shaving Brush with an Imitation Ebony Handle and Drip Stand. Whether you need a brush with more firmness or a larger lather capacity, this is the brush to find and buy. Best badger grade hair holds water like other badger brushes and adds extra exfoliation power because of its thicker texture. If you prefer a full brush with more body and superior lathering capabilities, hang the Imitation Ebony Edwin Jagger Extra-Large Best Badger Brush on its Drip Stand in your bathroom today.
Fine shaving creams and soaps as well as precisely designed and crafted shaving tools are the Edwin Jagger hallmark. Canadian gentlemen who demand the best prefer the British shaving experts' products offered by Edwin Jagger. From brushes and razors through creams, soaps and aftershaves, the Sheffield shine through. Indulge in a truly quality shaving experience with a Jagger purchase, and you will never look back.
Knot diameter: 24 mm
Bristle loft: 55 mm
Handle height: 53 mm
Overall height: 108 mm
Handle diameter at narrowest point: 38 mm
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).