e+m Holzprodukte ‘Wood-in-Wood’ Ballpoint Pen in Wooden Case
In stock, ready to ship
The perfect desktop pairing from e+m: a wooden pen tray and matching twist-action ballpoint pen, made from the same piece of wood. Created almost like Russian nesting dolls, e+m starts with one block of wood cut from the main wood stock, then a smaller, appropriately-sized piece of wood is honed to create the final product. The barrel of the pen is fashioned and the remaining portion is used to craft the pen tray. Creating this unique set in such a way ensures accuracy, but also aesthetics, since the wood grain matches nearly identically. Featuring a retractable twist mechanism, it is available in three finishes: wild apple, plum and stained cherry.
- Includes a Parker-style G2 ink refill
- Set includes matching handmade pen and case
e+m Holzprodukte was founded in 1899 by Konrad Ehmann and reestablished over 100 years later by Wolfram Mümmler, Ehmann’s fourth-generation descendant. The "e" stands for the founder Ehmann and the "m" stands for Mümmler, the CEO and owner. The brand’s signature wooden designs are inspired by the past, focusing on keeping old traditions alive. You can find their clutch pencils, wooden pens, mechanical pencils and accessories around the world.
Pen: 0.6 x 4.8” (16 x 124 mm)
Case: 6.5 x 2.3 x 0.9” (165 x 60 x 25 mm)
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).