A striking combination of gold-etched black carbon steel and elegant white ebony, the Dovo "Diamant" Straight Razor, Ebonywood Handle, 5/8 is finely made and capable of being honed to an extremely sharp edge. In a reversal of the expected, the handle is a blond-coloured wood while the blade is black and a full hollow grind. Like all Dovo razors, it is designed to sit easily in the hand and shave cleanly and comfortably in the wet-shaving tradition.
Razors made in the Solingen area of Germany hearken back to the middle ages and the beautiful and deadly swords made in that region. The same methods used to craft ancient weaponry are now used to make handsome and effective men's shaving tools. We offer the German masterpieces Dovo creates proudly on the pages of our on-line men's specialty shop, and know that our Canadian customers will wield these premium razors just as skillfully as did the knights of yore their chased and elegant blades.
Hollow Ground blade.
Metal gift box included.
Manufactured by DOVO of Solingen, Germany.
* This razor is not pre-honed. Even if Dovo Solingen does sharpen their razors before packaging, the razors might require some honing before first usage.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).