Daines & Hathaway Slim Wallet
In stock, ready to ship
A spruce leather piece, Daines & Hathaway's Slim Bridle Wallet is a classic design, charismatic in its stark design. Crafted in the heart of England, with premium quality cowhide, this handsome accessory is more than just a money holder: the fruit of long and dedicated labour, this piece showcases your personal history, baring a rich patina and a unique character that develops with time and wear.
- Premium quality bridled leather, for extra smooth hold
- Slim silhouette
- Lined with signature check shirting, for contemporary aesthetic
- 6 card slots, 4 deep note pockets
Slim in profile and generous in capacity, this wallet effortlessly slides into your breast pocket, holding all of your cards and bills with ease, offering 6 card slots and 4 note pockets in total. Originally designed to fit Japanese Yen, you'll find deep pockets, easily accommodating all your bills and notes. Through a labour-intensive bridling process, this leather is stuffed with greases and finished with wax on the flesh and grain side to create an exceptionally strong hide that softens with use, flaunting chalky traces towards the outer edges of its face. Invest in a quality leather piece, and be the proud owner of a wallet made with integrity.
Dimensions: 7" x 3.3" (17.8 x 8.5 cm)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).