Daines & Hathaway Double Card Case, Brooklyn Gunsmoke
In stock, ready to ship
The Daines & Hathaway’s Double Card Case, Brooklyn Gunsmoke is perfect for the minimalist in your life. Simple and elegant, the case contains four main card slots (two on each side) and one main compartment. Take out your cards and you’ll find the brand’s signature check lining for a modern touch. A distressed and worn leather look is achieved by coating the soft premium leather with an oil finish.
Artisans William Daines and Charles Hathaway established Daines & Hathaway in 1922, creating premium leather goods. Although acquired by the Pittards Group, production continues in England and the Daines & Hathaway collections remains known for its quality and longevity.
Width: 102 mm (4”)
Height: 80 mm (3.15”)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).