Daimon Barber Shave Cream
In stock, ready to ship
For a perfect close shave, Daimon Barber’s Shave Cream is a rich, conditioning emulsion that helps keep skin deeply moisturized and smooth. Honeybee Moisture Complex, a naturally derived sugar aids in moisture retention. Rosehip, black seed and camellia oils and aloe extract leave a smooth nourished feeling and smooth and healing properties. An invigorating zing of lime and apple seed oils leave skin feeling energized.
- Naturally derived Honeybee Moisture Complex hydrates
- Contains nourishing rosehip, black seed and camellia oils
- Aloe offers hydration as well as healing properties
- Lime and apple seed oils energize the skin
Founded by two long-time friends, Leo Neelands and Steve Crosby, Daimon Barber was born from a long-time ambition to create a range of men’s products that embraced a new standard for innovation, quality and lasting effect. The end result is a line of peerless hairstyling, shaving/beard care, skincare and fragrances for guys. With a home brewer’s mindset and small-scale production, Daimon Barber works solely with UK-based factories that share their spirit. Only the highest quality materials, and ingredients are used, along with plant and nature-based extracts for environmentally conscious, ethically sourced products used the world over.
Weight: 3.3 fl oz (100 ml)
Made in the UK
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).