Crown Shaving Co. Shave Cream
In stock, ready to ship
A rich and silky cream, Crown Shaving Co.'s Shave Cream makes the perfect addition to your morning shave. A nutritive formula containing shea butter, white ginger, maritime pine bark, cocoa, and spearmint leaf oil, this mixture leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated, and looking vibrant. Delicately scented with spearmint and eucalyptus, this luxurious lotion bequeaths you with a bracing aromatic presence, awakening your senses and charming those around you. With just a few whirls of your shaving brush, it lathers profusely, laying the foundation for a close and comfortable shave. Spread some on, and start your day on the right note.
Starting his business with a focus on clean grooming ingredients, Dino Caracciolo created his first line of Crown Shaving Co. products for men. Made in Toronto, each of these barbershop products is rigorously tested in the world's finest cosmetics labs, and enriched with healthful botanical ingredients.
Weight: 8 fl oz (240 ml)
Made in the Canada
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).