Claude Dozorme Clos Laguiole Corkscrew, Horn Handle
In stock, ready to ship
Expertly crafted with distinct features, the Claude Dozorme Clos Laguiole Corkscrew is a sommelier’s dream.
- Highly resistant bit-fastening axis
- Secured with Torx screws
- Stainless steel blade
- Features a bottle opener and a foil cutter with micro serrated edge
- Tapered bit to open bottles without damaging corks
- Delicately crafted for vintage and special edition bottles
- Includes an adjustment wrench to retighten the axis
- Manufactured according to traditional methods by skilled craftsmen
- Stamped with the Claude Dozorme name to guarantee quality
- Delivered in a gift box with a wolf logo leather protection case
- *Handmade item with small variations expected
- Handle: Ram Horn or Deer Horn
- Torx screws: Steel
- Blade: Stainless Steel
- Length (open): 5” (16.6 cm)
- Length (closed): 37” (16.2 cm)
- Weight: 135 g
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).