Chicago Comb Co. Sheaths in Horween Shell Cordovan Leather
In stock, ready to ship
Fit to complement the classic stainless steel Chicago Comb, Ashland's Horween Shell Cordovan Leather Sheath is a mark of quality craftsmanship, boasting remarkable aesthetic taste and high-integrity build. The sheath is made of a premium shell-cordovan, reversed to expose its authentic Horween tannery ink stamp. Chicago's Horween tannery is one of the only places left on earth where this high-quality leather is tanned by hand, a process which takes up to 6 months per piece.
The sheaths come in three different colours. Choose handsome olive green, flooded with rich tawny swirls, muted tan, or the classic No. 8. With edges that are held together by black bonded nylon thread, the soft, suede exterior belies the firm surface, seating comfortably in your hand while resisting the elements with its thick layer. Use this sleeve over your deluxe Chicago Comb, and take pride in owning a piece made with an integrity second to none.
Note: Each sheath is unique, and variations in colour and stamp size and location can occur. Product may not appear exactly as in photo.
Choose size and colour from menu
Made in the USA
Large: 5.7 x 1.6 inches (14.5 x 4 cm)
Small: 4.3 x 1.6 inches (11 x 4 cm)
Comb sold separately
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).