Chicago Comb Co. Model No. 1 Carbon Fiber Medium-Fine Tooth Comb
To maintain well-kept and styled hair, look no further than the Chicago Comb Company’s Model No. 1 Carbon Fiber Comb. Designed and made in the USA, the Carbon Fiber Comb is patented and was first featured as a Kickstarter campaign. The comb of light carbon composite and has medium fine teeth with rounded edges so they’re gentle on hair and scalp. Modeled after the brand’s original No. 1. Comb, the Carbon Fiber version also features the signature loop at the end of the comp to make it easy to hold during use and to conveniently store while not in use. Soft and smooth, the comb has a matte finish, is hand-finished and works well with all hair types.
- Made of carbon fiber composite
Consider a hair styling tool that will last past your lifetime and purchase a model from the Chicago Comb Company. Showcasing North American steel, milled in Kentucky, processed in Indiana, and laser cut and hand finished in Chicago, Illinois, these combs are elegant, practical and indestructible. Equip yourself with one of these, be the proud owner of a grooming tool which may one day become a prized family possession.
Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.6” (14 x 4 cm)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).