An exceptional chance to partake of pure fragrance essence, Castle Forbes Special Reserve Neroli Eau de Parfum shares three notes of the Mediterranean bitter orange, distilled from the blossoms, the shoots and twigs, and the peel of the mature fruit. Light and refined, it confers the delicate floral scent of the flower intertwined with the depth of essential orange peel oil, supported by an interesting woody base. A limited number of the spray top vials were produced; seize this opportunity to be one of few to wear this teasingly tart men's fragrance.
The smallest and most exclusive perfumery in the world graces the grounds of Castle Forbes, ancient seat of Highland nobility. Singular scents based upon the purest of essential oils and naturally derived extracts are blended into fine shaving and grooming products, including men’s shaving creams, after shave balms, colognes and eau de parfums. Treat yourself or buy a truly significant gift from the Castle Forbes pages of our online Canadian men’s luxury and lifestyle shop.
Weight: 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
Made in Britain
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).